Upside-Down Pilates Comprehensive Teacher Training
Comprehensive Teacher Training Program
Completion of all modules and testing including Neuromuscular Reeducation, Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III
Prerequisites: Pilates Experience & 15 solo lessons with Lisa Orig (may be done concurrently to training program if necessary),Neuromuscular Reeducation, Phase I, and Phase II modules.
You may test out at each level or wait until you have completed the comprehensive training.
Phase III- Dancing with Springs
- The Business of Pilates
- Programing for Success
- Level IV, Level V, and VI Pilates based Exercises on Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Arc Barrel, Spine Corrector, Ped-o-Pole, and small apparatus!
Phase III Modules will begin January 2019
- 228 practice teaching hours must be completed prior to practical exam for USDP Comprehensive Certification.
- By application and invitation these hours may be done as a paid apprenticeship at the USD&P Studio under the direction of Lisa Orig.
- Individually Scheduled Practical Exam
- Written Exam & Group Performance Exam
- You may test out at each level or wait until you have completed the comprehensive training.
Successful completion of the Comprehensive Training Program & Exam may result in Job Opportunities at the Upside-Down Dance and Pilates Studio! Application and audition lesson required.