Page Under Construction
D.R.E.S.S for Health Success!
“All disease begins in the gut.” Hypocrites.
One person’s food is another person’s poison. There is no one diet that is correct for every person. Each person has their own individual dietary needs. These needs change as time goes on. Our food creates our health. Our food is information. The food we eat either creates health or creates disease. There is no in between. Together we will find out the best diet for you to create a healthy harmonious life. Most people are addicted to sugar. We will work together to heal this addiction.
The Big No’s
- Commercially Processed Food-Like Substances
- Food Sensitivities
The Big Yes’s
- Bone Broth
- Fermented Foods
- Appropriate Amount of Protein, Fat, and Carbohydrates for your Metabolic Type
Say no to drugs and yes to health! Food is medicine. Your diet is the single most important factor in your health. Look at what your diet is now. If you are unhealthy with any kind of health complaint your diet is the most important thing to change. If you think you have a healthy diet, but you have health complaints, your diet is not working for you and needs to change!
You must sleep 7-9 hours each night. If you cannot or are not sleeping 7-9 hours each night something is wrong.
- Waking up between 2-4 am is a sign that you have blood sugar dis-regulation.
- Having low melatonin makes it hard for people to sleep or stay asleep. Most melatonin is made in the gut. Melatonin is a hormone that signals sleep. Having a leaky gut or dysbiosis creates low melatonin that makes it hard for people to fall asleep or stay asleep.
- Bad gut inhabitants such as parasites, bad bacteria, or funji lower melatonin levels and raise cortisol levels. If you are a night owl you probably have bad gut inhabitants. Bad gut inhabitants become active at night raising your cortisol levels this keeps you awake till the wee hours of the morning and then you crash from exhaustion around 1-3am. Then you cannot get up until after 12! If you have this problem you have a bad gut bug.
All of these things can be tested for and dealt with. The question is are you ready to do it?
When you do not get a full night sleep your body cannot detoxify and heal. Then any problem you have is exasperated. Sleep is key to being healthy.
Not too much, not too little, just right- is the motto for exercise. To much exercise can throw you into adrenal dysfunction, too little exercise will kill you. Sitting is the next smoking. Having an exercise program built for your bodies exact needs that you enjoy doing will be the key to restoring and building health!