Stop Treating Symptoms and Start Dealing With the Root Cause.
Neuromuscular re-education helps the student gain a powerful understanding of neuromuscular efficient movement and for underlying causal factors such as…
- Overuse of upper traps, mid traps and rhomboids/ under use of serrates anterior and lower traps
- Overuse of rectus abdominus/ under use of transverses abdomens, internal and external obliques
- Overuse of hip flexors and low back muscles/underuse of abdominal hamstring force couple
- Lack of quad /hamstring support surrounding the knee
- Lack of quadrates plantae/ soleus strength
- Lack of lumbrical support
- Forward head posture
- Kyphosis- Lordosis Posture
- Flat back posture
- Sway back posture
- And much much more!